Botanica Cold/Damp Lung Infection Fighter, Immune Strength Compound, and Myrrh
Something serious had damaged her immune system (she thinks it was a two week period of artificial scents of Febreeze and mercury poisoning). She has not been seriously ill while taking theses tinctures. She has survived not catching anything over the holidays while visiting people that have visible signs of sickness.
This is my top ten list that keeps me healthy.
1. Wash hands with soap often. (after shopping and before unpacking the bags)
2. Don't touch the face.
3. Don't use bank or community pens.
4. Keep gloves on when pushing a shopping cart.
5. Exercise, yoga and meditation.
6. Rest and sleep.
7. Drink 2 litres of filtered water and water with lemon every day.
8. Take vitamins, supplements and herbs.(I take a very long list of herbs that includes curcumin, plus multi vitamin with extra D's, probiotics, and omegas.)
9. Drink strong cups of tea with lemongrass, ginger and tulsi. All preventative and curative.
10. What really is my number one thing I do that allows me to say, "I don't get sick" is the use of essential oils everyday. I work with them when I massage at the clinic. I have a winter blend of eucalyptus, lemon, myrrh, myrtle, pine, tea tree, thyme misting in nebulizers at home. And I massage a special blend of twelve essential oils into my sons feet every night. (New special blend of massage oil I have created is called Twelve For Health. Available at that clinic. Cash sales only. $20 for 60ml bottle.)