Bake at 350 F for 35 - 40 minutes
2 cups mashed sweet potato
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 to 3/4 cocoa powder (more makes it a bit bitter but better)
3/4 cup coconut flour
Stevia sweetened chocolate chips for the icing on the top. Added after the baking is over.
1. Peel and cook three sweet potatoes in a pot of water until very soft. Drain and mash and measure.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F
3. Grease a 7 x 11 inch pan with butter and sprinkle with one extra large tablespoon of cocoa powder
4. In a large bowl put all ingredients except chocolate chips and beat with a electric mixer until very smooth.
5. Pour mixture into the greased and powdered pan.
Bake 35 - 40 minutes. Test with toothpick only half way to centre of pan. Toothpick will be clean when poked in and drawn out.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Shut off the oven and place pan back in to help melt the chips. In 2 minutes the chips will be shiny. Spread with a knife to ice the top of the brownie.
Cool completely before slicing and serve with thick greek vanilla yogurt.
Store in refrigerator.
Be Healthy. Stay Healthy. Massage.