Working your own meridian lines and acupressure points can be a do it yourself project. Depending on your condition it is helpful to massage the lines daily and several times a day.
The three acupressure point tapping routine to calm nervous system while boosting energy and many more can be found in Donna Eden's three books;
1. Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body's Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality
2. Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body's Energies for Optimal Health, Joy, and Vitality
3. The Little Book of Energy Medicine: The Essential Guide to Balancing Your Body's Energies.
The following is a collection of four of my favourite Donna Eden instructional videos. More videos are available at Eden Energy Medicine
Calm Nervous System While Boosting Energy Flow And Health Of The Body
1. Thymus in the centre of your breast bone
2. K27 are twin points one inch below collar bone corners
3. Spleen acupressure points four inches below armpit along side
Repeat this routine until you feel calm.
Repeat the routine every two hours to maintain energy flow.
I have actually used this technique very successfully to calm a potential panic attack.
Working these three points four times during the day will help boost your immune system, boost energy, increase meridian flow, awaken alertness and reduce stress levels.
You can follow along with the following video to tap out the three acupressure points to calm your nervous system and boost the health and energy of your body.